About this article
When you create an order in Centra it will be listed among the other orders in the 'ORDERS'-list (under 'SALES' in the Retail and Wholesale section of the top menu). However, you will still be able to add and/or remove products to/from you orders, even if they were previously created and confirmed. In this article, you will learn how to add products to a retail order. To read about how to cancel a product from a wholesale order, click here.
To add products to a wholesale order, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SALES' in the Wholesale section of the top menu.
- Click 'ORDERS'.
- Select the order you wish to edit and scroll down to the 'SELECTED PRODUCTS' section.
- Click 'ADD PRODUCTS' in the bottom-right corner and this pop-up window will open:
- Enter the products you wish to add to your order. In the 'View' drop-down menu in the upper-left corner, you can specify the type of products you wish to see. You may also search for products in the search field in the upper-left corner.
- When you have made your selection, click 'Add to Order' in the bottom-right corner. These products will now be listed among the other products in your order.
You may also cancel products from an existing order. To read more about how to cancel products from a wholesale order, click here.