First, setup Fortnox
- Log into Fortnox
- In the user meny, select "Administrera användare"
- On the following screen, select "Lägg till Integration"
- Search for Centra, add
- Save the code presented in the following dialogue
Then, connect Centra to Fortnox
- Log into Centra
- Select 'MODULES' and then 'FORTNOX'
- Select 'CONFIG'
- Select 'API-CONNECT'
- In the pop-up, insert the code obtained from Fortnox, step (5) in the first section above, and press 'CONNECT'
- Centra should now be connected to Fortnox
- You can always try re-connecting Centra to Fortnox
- If re-connecting gives you an error such as "Could not connect to Fortnox" you might have to remove and re-add Centra as an integration in Fortnox (as described in the First section above)