The Google maps module enables you to connect your store locations with Google Maps.
To go to the Google Maps Module, follow the steps below
- Click 'Modules' in the main menu to the left
- Click 'Google Map' and you will be re-directed to the Google Maps Module
To add a Google Map marker, follow the steps below
- Press '+Create Marker' in top right corner.
- Set Status to Active
- Name: Name of the store
- Adress: Adress of the store
- Region: In what region is the store located
- Open a new Browser tab and put in https://www.latlong.net in the adress field.
- Put in the store location adress in the field, and press 'Find'.
- Take the Longitude and Latitude numbers like this ’51.111560', '17.022590’.
- And put them in to the 'Latitude' and 'Longitude' boxes
- Press 'Save'