About this article
To create an invoice you need create an invoice template. An invoice template is a model or many different models which make invoicing to customers easier. By creating various templates you may choose from different ways of displaying invoice information to different customers.
Creating an invoice template
To create a new template, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SALES' in the Retail section of the top menu.
- Click 'INVOICES' and you will be redirected to a list of all sent invoices.
- Click 'INVOICE TEMPLATES' in the upper-right corner. (To read more about +INVOICE. click here).
- Click '+INVOICE TEMPLATE' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
- Enter the required information about your company and preferred payment methods. The 'Template File' drop-down will contain different invoice files , constructed collaboratively by your company and service partner. When you are finished editing, change the invoice template's status to 'active' (green) in the color box in the upper-left corner.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or upper-right corner
- Once you have entered all information about the invoice you may preview it. To do so, click 'PREVIEW' in the upper-right corner and you will be able to export it as a .pdf file.
To continue with the invoice payment, click '+INVOICE' under 'PAYMENTS AND DOCUMENTS' in the shipment information. To read more about how to create an invoice, click here.