About this article
Stock levels can be edited from two different views. One view is the Stock View where you will be able to set a new stock level by overriding the current level. However, if you would like to add or remove a certain amount of inventory to the current levels, this is easily done using the Stock Editor which you can access by editing the Variant in the product view.
The Stock Editor can also be accessed from the Stock View by clicking Stock Editor in the far right Tools menu. To read about how to add/edit stock in the stock view, click here.
To work with your stock inventory inside the product view, follow the steps below:
- Click 'CATALOG' in the General section of the top menu
- Click 'PRODUCTS'
- Open the product where you wish to edit stock value and you will find the stock value displayed in the variant bank
- Click 'STOCK' under 'TOOLTS' in the variant bank and the below pop-up window will open:
To add stock, enter the number of pieces you wish to add to the 'Add' chart, in the bottom-left corner and select which warehouse you want the pieces to be added to in the 'Warehouses' drop-down menu in the upper-left corner. To remove stock, enter the quantity of pieces you wish to remove in the 'Remove' chart in the bottom-right corner and select which warehouse you want the pieces to be removed from in the 'Warehouses' drop-down menu in the upper-right corner.
Stock is editable only for warehouses with "Stock master: Centra". This is set on warehouse level (System > Warehouses > Select a warehouse > Stock master setting). Below you can see the view of the Stock editor for warehouses with “Stock master” set as External
- Enter the cost price in the 'Cost/pcs' field. (this is optional and you may also add an optional comment).
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner.
Read more about how about how to add pre-order status to your inventory, click here