Before you can create a campaign you need to have created the following prerequistes:
To create a campaign follow the steps below:
Under DIRECT TO CONSUMER under 'More' in the main menu to the left go to Campaigns and click '+Create campaign' in the upper-right corner
You will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Status - Change the campaign's status to 'Active' (green)
- Campaign Name - Enter the Name of the campaign, for example: 'Sale' or 'New Arrivals'
- Store - Choose which store the campaign should be connected to
- Markets - Choose which markets the campaign should be connected to
- Pricelists - Choose which pricelists the campaign should be connected to
Click 'Save' in the upper-right corner.
Once you click 'Save' you will be able to edit the products connected to the campaign. To add/edit products, follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to the 'Variants'-section, click 'Edit variants' and this pop-up window will open:
- Check the products you want to add to the campaign in the check-boxes to the left, click 'Save' in bottom right corner and you will be redirected to the following view:
- You can choose what type of discount you wish each product to receive, by selecting 'Percent' or 'Fixed' in the column 'Type'
If you select 'Fixed' it's no longer possible to have multiple pricelists selected in the Campaign header. As Centra will not be able to convert your fixed price to different currencies. Then you instead need to create a Campaign per pricelist with different fixed prices per currency
- Input the amount of the Percent or Fixed price off in the 'Value' column
- Select start and stop date for each product in the 'Start' and 'Stop' columns
- Choose whether the products should be displayed as 'News' or 'Sale' by checking the boxes in the 'News' and 'Sales' columns
- Click 'Save' in the upper-right corner.