Before you can create a campaign you need to have created the following prerequistes:
Creating a campaign
To create a campaign follow the steps below:
- Click 'PROMO' in the Retail section of the top menu
- Click 'CAMPAIGNS'
- Click 'CAMPAIGN' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Status - Change the campaign's status to 'Active' (green)
- Campaign Name - Enter the Name of the campaign, for example: 'Sale' or 'New Arrivals'
- Store - Choose which store the campaign should be connected to
- Markets - Choose which markets the campaign should be connected to
- Pricelists - Choose which pricelists the campaign should be connected to
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-or upper-right corner.
Once you click 'SAVE' you will be able to edit the products connected to the campaign. To add/edit products, follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to the 'CAMPAIGN PRODUCTS'-section, click 'EDIT PRODUCTS' and this pop-up window will open:
- Check the products you want to add to the campaign in the check-boxes to the left, click 'SAVE' in bottom right corner and you will be redirected to the following view:
- If you want to give the products percent off, enter the amount in the 'Percent' column
- Select start and stop date for each product in the 'Start' and 'Stop' columns
- Choose whether the products should be displayed as 'News' or 'Sale' by checking the boxes in the 'News' and 'Sales' columns
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner.