Before you can create a campaign you need to have created the following prerequistes:
Creating a campaign
To create a campaign follow the steps below:
- Click 'PROMO' in the Retail section of the top menu
- Click 'CAMPAIGNS'
- Click 'CAMPAIGN' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Status - Change the campaign's status to 'Active' (green)
- Campaign Name - Enter the Name of the campaign, for example: 'Sale' or 'New Arrivals'
- Store - Choose which store the campaign should be connected to
- Markets - Choose which markets the campaign should be connected to
- Pricelists - Choose which pricelists the campaign should be connected to
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-or upper-right corner.
Once you click 'SAVE' you will be able to edit the products connected to the campaign. To add/edit products, follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to the 'CAMPAIGN PRODUCTS'-section, click 'EDIT PRODUCTS' and this pop-up window will open:
- Check the products you want to add to the campaign in the check-boxes to the left, click 'SAVE' in bottom right corner and you will be redirected to the following view:
- You can choose what type of discount you wish each product to receive, by selecting 'Percent' or 'Fixed' in the column 'Type'
If you select 'Fixed' it's no longer possible to have multiple pricelists selected in the Campaign header. As Centra will not be able to convert your fixed price to different currencies. Then you instead need to create a Campaign per pricelist with different fixed prices per currency
- Input the amount of the Percent or Fixed price off in the 'Value' column
- Select start and stop date for each product in the 'Start' and 'Stop' columns
- Choose whether the products should be displayed as 'News' or 'Sale' by checking the boxes in the 'News' and 'Sales' columns
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner.