About this article
By using Delivery Windows you may sell your products on pre-order, based on your incoming stock. You can create different delivery windows for your different drops to be able to sell to all of them at once.
Once you have created a delivery window you can select which products that should be available in that specific drop and during which dates this window should be active.
There are two kinds of delivery windows; Regular ones (where you select start/stop dates) and 'At Once' delivery windows. To be able to place an order in the frontend showroom, the customer needs to select a delivery window. A regular Delivery Window can be connected through pre-order to the incoming stock and a 'At Once' delivery window operates directly from you current stock. I.e. the customers can choose whether to place an order on the existing or the incoming stock.
Creating Delivery Windows
To create delivery windows, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SETUP' in the Wholesale section of the top menu.
- Click 'DELIVERY WINDOW'.
- Click '+DELIVERY WINDOW' In the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Status - Change the status to 'Active' (green)
- Name - Enter a name of the Delivery Window (for example "Drop 1").
- At Once - Select if this Delivery Window should be 'At Once' or not. If you choose 'Yes' the start/stop date fields will be hidden.
- Dates visible in list - Choose if you want the start/stop dates to show for the customers. If you select 'Yes', the dates will be included in the name (for example "Drop 1 (1 Jan - 28 Feb)").
- Start Date - Select start date.
- End Date - Select stop date.
- Markets - Select for which markets this Delivery Window should be activated.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or upper-right corner.
You have now successfully created a Delivery Window.
Adding products to a Delivery Window
Once you click 'SAVE' you will be able to add the products that should be included in this Delivery Window. To this follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to the 'DELIVERY WINDOW VARIATIONS' section.
- Click 'EDIT'.
- Click 'VARIATIONS' in the bottom-left corner and this pop-up window will open:
- Select the products you want to add in the checkboxes to the left, click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Select if the products should be on pre-order or be taken directly from stock by clicking the 'Preorder'- or 'Stock/Link' radio-buttons to the right of each product.
All products will be set as pre-order by default but for 'At Once' Delivery Windows the products should be set on 'Stock/Link'. You can select this on all products by clicking the radio-buttons at the top of the list.
- Click 'SAVE' once you've added all your products.