Range Shipping allows you to create specific criterias for when different shipping costs should be applied.
To create a Range Shipping list in DTC, follow the steps below:
In the main menu to the left under DIRECT TO CONSUMER click 'More' and go to Shipping
Click '+Create range' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Status - Change the status to 'Active' (green).
- Shipping Name - Enter the name of the Shipping.
- Currency - Select which currency the shipping should be connected to.
- Active in market - Select which market the shipping should be connected to
- Default in stores - Select which store the shipping should be default
- Pickup point - When set to 'Yes' it will end up in API's to show that an order connected to this shipping method is meant for pickup
- Comment (optional) - You may add an optional comment to the shipping.
Click 'Save' in the upper-right corner.
Once you have clicked 'Save' you will be able to be able to add Shipping Groups to the shipping. To add a shipping group follow the steps below:
- Click '+Add group' in the bottom left corner, below the 'Shipping Information'-window and you will be redirected to this view:
Click 'Edit' in the upper-right corner to enter the following information:
- Geo-location - Select which countries this shipping group should be connected to
- Price Range - Configure the shipping cost based on the total order amount
- Weight Range - Configure the shipping cost based on the total weight of the order
- Item Range - Configure the shipping cost based on the total items of the order
In order for this shipping method to be usable on orders, at least one range needs to be configured. It could be left blank as in the image above if you don't wish to add any cost.