About this article
In addition to accounts you can create multiple buyers with individual contact details. Furthermore, each buyer can have their own login to the front-end showroom and will be able to place their own order without interfering with other buyers.
Creating a buyer
- Click 'ACCOUNTS' in the B2B section of the top menu.
- Browse the list of accounts and click the account you wish to add buyers to.
- Scroll down to 'BUYERS' and click '+BUYER'. You will be redirected to this view:
Enter the information about the buyer connected to this account:
- Status - This is where you chose to Activate the buyer
- Buyer First name - Enter buyer's name
- Buyer Surname - Enter buyer's surname
- Buyer E-mail - Enter buyer’s email. The email will be their username
- Receive auto-emails - Choose if the buyer will receive auto-emails or not. If Yes, then the buyer will receive all transactional emails like order and shipping confirmation for example
- Receive newsletters - Choose if the buyer will receive newsletters or not. If Yes, then the buyer's email address will be added to the Newsletter list under 'ACCOUNTS' and 'NEWSLETTER'
- Store - Choose what store it should be connected to.
- Address - Enter the buyers address.
Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner.
When you scroll down to the list of buyers you find two options in the 'Tools' section the the right.
A short explanation of the options to the right:
- Selection - will redirected to the 'Create Selection' section in Centra backend for that buyer. To read more about how to create an order in B2B, click here.
- View - Views the buyer.
Now when you have created buyers for your accounts you could need to have multiple addesses for your account. Here is how you add them.