About this article
You may create invoices in two different ways in Centra. Either by creating one from an existing order or by creating a free-text invoice. This article will show you to create a free-text invoice.
Creating a free-text invoice
If you wish to create an invoice without an order being placed, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SALES' in the Wholesale section of the top menu.
- Click 'INVOICES'
- Click '+INVOICE' in the upper-right corner and this pop-up window will open:
- Click the account you wish to add an invoice to, and you will be redirected to this view:
- Enter the required information about the receiver of the invoice. Then scroll down and click 'ADD PRODUCT' in the bottom left corner.
- Enter the required information about the product. Just click 'ADD PRODUCT' again to add the next product and click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner when you are done.
- Go to the top of the window and click 'LOCK INVOICE' before you send it to a buyer.