About this article
The Google maps module enables you to connect your store locations with Google Maps.
The Google Maps Module
To go to the Google Maps Module, follow the steps below
- Click 'MODULES' in the bottom-menu
- Click 'GOOGLE MAP' and you will be re-directed to the Google Maps Module
Adding Google Map markers
To add a Google Map marker, follow the steps below
- Press '+ MARKER' in top right corner.
- Set Status to Active
- Name: Name of the store
- Adress: Adress of the store
- Region: In what region is the store located
- Open a new Browser tab and put in https://getlatlong.net in the adress field.
- Put in the store location adress in the field, and press 'GO'.
- Take the Longitude and Latitude numbers like this ’59.31986', '18.06511’.
- And put them in to the 'Latitude' and 'Longitude' boxes
- Press 'SAVE'