About the article
When a customer places an order in wholesale, that order can contain products with pre-order status. At a later stage, you may add physical stock to these products which consequently will make them available instead of pre-order. At that stage you may want to allocate that available stock to the order which still has products on pre-order even though you now have the stock on hand. This means that you can allocate stock manually to an order that was created when the product was on pre-order.
Allocating inventory to products
To allocate products in an order, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SALES' in the Wholesale section of the top menu.
- Click 'ORDERS'
- Browse the list of orders and click the order who's products you wish to allocate.
- Scroll down in the order to 'ORDERED PRODUCTS'
- Click 'ALLOCATE PRODUCTS' in the bottom-left corner and this pop-up window will open:
- Click 'ALLOCATE' in the bottom left corner