Centra Showroom 1.46.0 Updates
Released on 3 of April
- Sale and new badges has been added to the product display.
- Checkout button is now disabled if something is saving.
- Remove all functionality has been added next to Add all button on Select products page.
- Front-end validation for checkout has been added and now all the required fields are marked with an asterisk and descriptive error messages are displayed if the form is not filled out correctly.
- Delivery window dates have been added to the order summary and are displayed next to delivery window name.
- Image navigation for product variants has been improved and now the dots do not wrap and are inside an animated carousel.
- Aria-label tag has been added to menu items.
- Account information section on account details page has been changed and now there is a market and pricelist displayed there.
- Checkout totals table design has been improved and now Subtotal (excl. tax) is highlighted instead of Grand total value.
- The issue with clear all button staying displayed in the filters bar after manually unchecking all the filters has been fixed.
- The bug with input values in Checkout being kept between the orders has been fixed.
- The bug with Shipping preferences title being visible even when preferred shipping date and cancel date are hidden from checkout has been fixed.
- Create Lookbook popup design has been improved and now is consistent with Create order sheet popup.
- Issue with scroll position not being preserved when navigating back to products from product details page has been fixed.
- Lookbook table appearance has been improved and additional space at the bottom has been added.
- Small responsiveness issue for the product has been fixed.
- The issue with url not being changed when clearing all filters after closing the filters panel has been fixed.