About this article
When you create an order in Centra
it will be listed among the other orders in the 'ORDERS'-list (under 'SALES' in the Retail and Wholesale section of the top menu). However, you will still be able to add and/or remove products to/from you orders, even if they were previously created and confirmed. In this article, you will learn how to add products to a retail order. To read about how to cancel a product from a retail order, click here
- Click 'SALES' in the Retail section of the top menu.
- Click 'ORDERS'.
- Select the order you wish to edit and scroll down to the 'SELECTED PRODUCTS' section.
- Click 'ADD PRODUCTS' in the bottom-right corner and this pop-up window will open:
- Enter the products you wish to add to your order. In the 'View' drop-down menu in the upper-left corner, you can specify the type of products you wish to see. You may also search for products in the search field in the upper-left corner.
- When you have made your selection, click 'ADD TO ORDER' in the bottom-right corner. These products will now be listed among the other products in your order.