About this article
You may create invoices in two different ways in Centra. Either by creating one from an existing order or by creating a free-text invoice. A free-text invoice is created by simple manually entering products or services without any connection to an order or product inventory
Creating a free-text invoice
If you wish to create an invoice without an order being placed, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SALES' in the Retail section of the top menu.
- Click 'INVOICES'.
Click '+INVOICE' in the upper-right corner and this pop-up window will open:
Click a customer of choice and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the required information about the receiver of the invoice:
- Invoice Address
- Delivery Address
- Currency rate - The currency you wish to use for this invoice.
- Voucher total - Price reduction on order.
- Shipping total - Shipping cost added.
- Store - Which store (if you have several) should be issuing this invoice.
- Sales rep - Attach the sales rep that should be represented in the invoice
- Invoice date
- Order date
- Due date
- Due penalty (%) - The penalty % added if invoice becomes overdue.
- Our reference
- Template - Select Invoice template.
- Currency rate
- Payment terms
- Shipping terms
- Additional information - You may add additional which will be visible at the invoice.
- Scroll down and click 'ADD PRODUCT' in the bottom left corner
Enter the required information about the product (Only Amount and price is required):
- Com - Commission. Even if a sales rep is selected in the previous view you may edit the commission for each product in this view.
- O Price - Original price (before discount)
- Just click 'ADD PRODUCT' again to add the next product and click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner when you are done.
- Go to the top of the window and click 'LOCK INVOICE' before you send it to a buyer.