About this article
Sometimes you may want to change or do stuff to more than one order in the order list view. And to streamline the work and make it less time consuming we have bulk actions in Centra that allows you to mark the orders and complete an action all at once.
Bulk Actions in Sales Order view
In the Sales - Orders view for both Wholesale and Retail, there is a drop-down menu, in the upper right corner, with a list of actions that allow you to perform tasks in bulk instead of per order. This option can and will save you time.
To be able to utilize bulk actions you need to first select an order or multiple orders. You do this by marking the checkbox next to the order status icon. Or do a search filter and select all by clicking the checkbox above the order list.
- Under the action menu you have the following options:
- Change status – this allows you to change the status of the order(s) selected. To for example Confirmed, On hold, Archive, Waiting on payment etc.
- Change Shipment status – this allows you to change the status of a shipment (in order for this to work you must have a shipment already created), you can change the shipment status to “pending” or “good to go”.
- Change Internal Comment – This allows you to change or add an internal comment to the order(s). The internal comment is something that only you can see.
- Change Order Terms/Sales Reps – This allows you to update or add a payment term, shipping term, and sales rep to existing order(s).
- Change Discount – This allows you to change or add a percentage discount on the entire order.
- Export packinglist by order – By using this action you will export a packinglist that you can send to your warehouse per order in an .XLS file type. The file is specified with Brand, Product Name, Size, Qty and Comment in different columns and Order per row with Order Nr, Customer Name
- Export packinglist by product – By using this action you will export a packinglist that you can send to your warehouse per product in an .XLS file type. The file is specified with Order Nr, Customer Name in different columns and Product SKU, Product Name, Size, Qty and Comment per row.
- Export packinglist by comment – By using this action you will export a packinglist that you can send to your warehouse per comment in an .XLS file type. The file is specified with Order Nr, Customer Name, Product SKU, Size and Qty in different columns and Comment per row.
- Send Order Confirmation Email – Using this action will allow you to send order confirmations in bulk to the email listed under the Customer Information on the order(s).
- Export Orders – This will allow you to export orders in either Excel, Summarized CSV, CSV, PDF, or a Detail Spreadsheet. These exports can also be used as a packinglist but is more detailed and has the entire order information.
- Create Shipments - This allows you to create shipments, it also asks you if you would like to create shipments from Allocated or All Stock, whether the shipment should be listed as good to go and whether you would like to create invoices for the shipments created.
- Archive Orders – This allows you to archive order(s) or reactive previously archived orders. Archiving orders can be done at any time and is different to “canceling” because they are still retrievable in reports.
- Allocate/Unallocate Orders – This allows you to allocate or unallocated stock from multiple orders. You also have the option to only allocate from stock.
These options allow you to complete tasks in larger quantities. Please note that this should be done in maximum quantities of 1000.