About this article
This article will explain how to use the Dashboard. The Dashboard allows you to see general information on sales and invoices excluding returns and credit notes. You can adjust the options, like select store, currency and date span to view specific data. You can also find your bestsellers and filter by country, collection, market and more.
If you click 'SALES' under 'DASHBOARD' in the General section of the top menu you will be directed to the view below. This view is also the start page when you log into Centra. If you only want to filter on invoices you click on 'INVOICES' under 'DASHBOARD' instead but most of the fields we will explain here are the same:
- Select stores - Choose which specific stores the data should be based on or select all stores.
- Sold in currency - Choose whether to view sales data in a specific currency or from all currencies.
- Status - Choose whether to view order data based on a specific order status or to view all orders.
- Include VAT - Choose whether to include VAT in the price data or not.
- Include internal orders - Choose whether to include internal orders in the data or not.
- Select period - Select which time period the data should be based on. The default period is one month back.
- Sales for period - This field shows the total amount of sales in your base currency during the time period of your choice.
- Orders - This field shows the total amount of orders placed within the time period that you choose.
- Products - This field shows the total amount of sold products within the time period that you choose.
- Average order value - This field shows the average value per order within the time period that you choose.
- Orders - Click 'ORDERS' to view all orders placed in the time period.
- Logins - Click 'LOGINS' to view all Logins during the time period.
- Incomplete - Click 'INCOMPLETE' to view all incomplete orders created in the time period.
- Interrupted - Click 'INTERRUPTED' to view all interrupted orders created in the time period.
- Sales - Click 'SALES' to view a sales diagram for the selected time period.
- Orders - Click 'ORDERS' to view a diagram of all orders created in the time period.
- Products - Click 'PRODUCTS' to view a diagram of all sold products in the time period.
- Sizes - Click 'SIZES' to view diagrams of products sold in different sizes during the time period.
- Bestsellers - Click 'BESTSELLERS' To view the bestselling products during the time period.
- Bestsellers sizes - Click 'BESTSELLERS SIZES' to view the bestselling products divided per size during the time period.
- Sales / Country - Click 'SALES / COUNTRY' to view sales for each country during the time period.
- Sales / Collection - Click 'SALES / COLLECTION' to view sales for each collection during the time period
- Sales / Market - Click 'SALES / MARKET' to view sales for each market during the time period
- Sales / Folder - Click 'SALES / FOLDER' to view sales for each folder during the time period
- Sales / Brand - Click 'SALES / BRAND' to view sales for each brand during the time period
The Dashboards only include sales figures, NOT returns or credit notes. To find sales figures that includes returns you need to extract a report from Centra. Read more about how to create a report here