About this article
An Account is the set of information needed to create a customer order. Centra organizes account information primarily in an account card composed of a general account address, an invoice address, and a shipping address. Additionally, in Centra, you can add buyers to each account. Buyers can have their own set of address/contact information for direct contact purposes. Furthermore, each buyer can have their own login to the front-end showroom and will be able to place their own order without interfering with other buyers.
Creating an account
To create an account, follow the steps below:
Click 'ACCOUNTS' in the Wholesale section of the top menu and you will be redirected to a list of all activated accounts. In this list, you can see the name of an account and buyer. If this account has any discount, what market and pricelist it is using, What country it is connected to, how many orders that have been placed from the account and the account was last logged in.
If you click either 'View', under tools to the right of the window, or click the name of an account or a buyer and you will be redirected to this view of information about the account.
- Now click '+ACCOUNT' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
Enter the following information:
- Account name - For example, name of the store or company
- Invoice templates - To read more about Invoice templates, click here
- Market - To read more about markets, click here
- Pricelist - To read more about Pricelists, click here
- Payment Terms - To read more about payment terms, click here
- Shipment terms - To read more about shipment terms, click here
- Sales Rep. - If used. To read more about Sales Rep, click here
- Other - If you have other necessary information
- Visibility for agents - To read more about sales agents and how to add one, click here
- Shipping Address - Enter the shipping address
- Carrier Information - The customers preferred shipping carrier company
Scroll down and continue to enter information about the account:
- Account Address
- Invoice Address
- When you have entered all the information, click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or upper-right corner.
You may choose to add a buyer at this state by entering the 'BUYER INFORMATION'. You may also finish your account and create your buyer later. To create a buyer, click here.