About this article
Markets are created to segmentize products. You may create multiple markets and sort your products between them. For example, if you have products that you only want to show to a specific customer you may put them in a separate market that you will show for that specific customer only. To read more about how to create a customer and choose which markets they will be able to see, click here.
Creating a market
To create a market, follow the steps below:
- Click 'SETUP' in the Retail section of the top menu
- Click 'MARKETS'
- Click '+MARKET' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view. (To read more about the Market Multi View, click here)
Enter the following information:
- Market Name
- Store - What store it should be connected to
- Comment - You may add an optional comment
- Geo-locations - Select the countries you wish to activate the market for.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or upper-right corner
- When this is done continue to the 'MARKET PRODUCTS' page below:
- Click 'EDIT' in the upper-right corner
- Select the products you wish to add to your market by checking them in the boxes to the right of the window. If you wish to select all products, just check the top box. In the 'View' drop-down menu in the upper-left corner you may choose to view product from one separate folder or collection. You may also sort the product list by clicking any of the categories in the grey header
- When you have added your products of choice, click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or the upper-right corner.
To read more about about how to create a pricelist, click here.