About this article
In addition to accounts you can create multiple buyers with individual contact details. Furthermore, each buyer can have their own login to the front-end showroom and will be able to place their own order without interfering with other buyers.
Creating a buyer
- Click 'ACCOUNTS' in the Wholesale section of the top menu.
- Browse the list of accounts and click the account you wish to add buyers to.
Scroll down to 'BUYERS' and click '+BUYER'. You will be redirected to this view:
- Enter the information about the buyer connected to this account:
- Name - Enter buyer name
- Email and Password - The email will be their username
- Store - Choose what store it should be connected to.
- Receive auto-emails - Choose if the buyer will receive auto-emails or not.
- Address - Enter the buyers address.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner.
When you scroll down to the list of buyers you find three options in the 'Tools' section the the right.
A short explanation of the options to the right:
- Sign In - Simply means that you log in to the showroom as that buyer.
- Selection - will redirected to the 'Create Selection' section for that buyer. To read more about how to create an order in wholesale, click here.
- View - Views the buyer.
When you have created a buyer, you now can create a selection for that particular buyer.