About this article
Folders are created for internal use only and they will not be displayed in the frontend. Although they help you to sort and easily display your products in the backend and they provide you with sales statistics based on your custom created parameters.
Creating a folder
To create a folder, follow the steps below:
- Click 'CATALOG' in the General section, in the top menu.
- Click 'FOLDERS' and you will be redirected to a list of all the current folders.
- Click '+FOLDER' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view: (To read more about the folder 'MULTI VIEW', click here).
- Write the name of the folder, and choose whether it should have a parent folder or not. The 'Parent folder' drop-down menu will show all the folders you have ever created.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or the upper-right corner
Editing and adding folders is easily done in the 'Folder multi-view'. To read more about the folder multi-view, click here