Released on 3 of April
🥝 New Features
- Because Prolog decided to stop supporting HTTP and moving only to HTTPS starting April - Centra switched those URL's.
- Memnon Apport plugin changes: made it possible to have a tracking link in the shipping confirmation emails.
- Allow custom attributes in Order API and create selection
- Extending data in Order API - shipment and payment terms, so shipment and order related integrations will receive more useful data.
- Adding the summary of the "Products left" column in Supplier order filter
- Adding showAsNew in Showroom API endpoints on discounted products. So FE will be able to display more product information in Showroom.
- Hotfix: Making Dashboard map more proportional
- Hotfix: Dashboard sql injections
- Fix: Visual bug in create selection regarding delivery window type
- Hotfix: Add alert for Ingrid conversion mismatch
- Hotfix: KCOv1 to pass correct URLs under merchant URLs
- Hotfix: Update linesheet size table v3
- Hotfix: Possibility to use Ingrid inside of KCOv3
- XSS: Make sure if data getting sent to the filter using the URL is properly sanitized for the HTML attributes
- Hotfix: Fortnox should get valid data type
- Hotfix: Fixing fatals in Navision and Cms
- Hotfix: Linesheet from backend should use the same image size
- Changes for ShopAPI: getShipments
- Hotfix: change customer in invoice. When you clone and select another account the invoice won’t show the same buyer
- Hotfix: SIE4v1 fix for broken file history paging
- Send webhooks push when removing display from categories from the display view
- Fix: Visual bug in order shipment total_weight
- Adding missing columns from Forecast export