2018-06-05 Issue No: 12
The sprint has ended. You know the drill! For those of you who don't know what the drill is, read here. These releases will be deployed to your Demo environment today (Tuesday, a day earlier due to the Swedish National Day), then you'll perform tests and so will we, then next Monday the same releases and any additional bugfixes are deployed to your Live environment.
Once the releases are deployed to your Demo environment we have entered the "testing period". If we or you discover issues or bugs during this period on Demo we will fix them. By the time it comes to Monday any problems found should be fixed, meaning that your Live environments are as bug-free as possible.
It's super important for you to let us know if there is something fishy going on during the testing period and on Mondaysdeployment! Because, after all, we are only humans and can occasionally miss stuff. If a business critical bug occurs after Live deployment we will build a hotfix which is immediately delivered to your Live environment.
Platform Release Notes
- Centra Connect version 1 is now available if you are not currently using Centra Connect but would like to, you will need to contact Afound.
Fortnox was not syncing everything when it GETS and empty order list, this has since been rectified.
The Showroom API was slow for specific queries, this has been fixed and will query more quickly.
Previously it was not possible to select the type of character encoding when importing prices to a supplier. It is now possible to import supplier price files with specific character encoding. E.g., UTF-8.
- The product cache was not updated when changes were made to delivery windows. Now, the product cache is more refined in what it picks up.
Showroom Release Notes
- The products on the select units page can now be sorted by SKU. Or they can be displayed the way the seller (you) have determined when you set up categories within Centra, this is how products appear on the product page.
When a slow internet connection is detected, the system fonts will be used in lieu of the font normally seen.
- The checkout page has been redesigned and rearranged.
Stylesheets have been adjusted for the application to look better on smaller screens (MacBook Air 11").
There was a problem with being able to add products that were out of stock in the selection on the product details page. This has now been fixed, in this case, the button is disabled and shows the error message "This product is not available".
- We fixed problems that were experienced with the product carousel (the slider on select products page which appears when a product has more than one variant and image). These problems will no longer be experienced by users.
Customer Success & Communications Coordinator
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 17:00 pm
12:00 pm - 13pm the office is closed for lunch