2018-04-25 Issue No: 9
The sprint has ended. You know the drill! For those of you who don’t know what the drill is, read here. These releases will be deployed to your Demo environment today (Wednesday), then you’ll perform tests and so will we, then because of the Labour Day public holidays we will release the same releases and any additional bugfixes will be deployed to your Live environment on Wednesday the 2nd of May.
Once the releases are deployed to your Demo environment we have entered the “testing period”. If we or you discover issues or bugs during this period on Demo we will fix them. By the time it comes to Monday any problems found should be fixed, meaning that your Live environments are as bug-free as possible.
It’s super important for you to let us know if there is something fishy going on during the testing period and on Mondays deployment! Because, after all, we are only humans and can occasionally miss stuff. If a business critical bug occurs after Live deployment we will build a hotfix which is immediately delivered to your Live environment.
Platform Release Notes
- The Invoiced: Per Product report now features collection and PO# as selectable columns to export.
- The ordered products filter on orders is now sortable.
The M3 module is now compliant.
The 3PL module is now compliant.
The Shipwire module is now compliant.
The Evodev module is now compliant.
- The Sllop module is now compliant.
The product import no longer clears cost/pcs on suppliers.
Separate shipping now works properly for KCO/Ingrid (formerly known as Shipwallet),
The unnecessary " removed from customer history messages.
Serialized products now act correctly with the ordered items option in vouchers.
When looking at orders via the variant tools Orders option, the filtering of demand now works.
DIBS decorator - we now send decorator to DIBS to make it responsive.
- Issues with bulk attribute editing and importing are now resolved.
Showroom Release Notes
- The download linesheet functionality now has the option to include Only products with selected units. Plus, when the download is complete you'll get a pop-up notification.
- We changed the way country code is displayed on the product details page, it now shows full country name.
There is no longer a quantity issue in the product matrix; items that are out of stock are now unavailable even if you have the setting to hide stock quantities enabled.
The problem with displaying search results in the search overlay, caused by getting product images function, has been resolved.
- Displaying products that do not have a delivery window selected has been resolved. This happened when there was an old order with a product in a delivery window that had the setting hide from front-end: yes.
Customer Success & Communications Coordinator
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 17:00 pm
12:00 pm - 13pm the office is closed for lunch