Release Information For 2018
It's the first release of 2018 and as promised instead of a single sprint you will receive two sprints worth of releases! In addition to this, the subject line of each release note email will reflect the year and the sprint number, in the event that you need to contact us please use that as the reference number. For example: Release Notes 2018 - 01, 01 signifies that this is the first sprint of the year.
You know the drill. These releases will be deployed to your Demo environment today (Wednesday), then you perform tests and so will we, then next Monday the same releases and any additional bugfixes are deployed to your Live environment.
Once the releases are deployed to your Demo environment we have entered the "testing period". If we or you discover issues or bugs during this period on Demo we will fix them.
By the time it comes to Monday any problems found should be fixed, meaning that your _Live_environments are as bug-free as possible. It's super important for you to let us know if there is something fishy going on during the testing period and on Monday's deployment! Because, afterall, we are only humans and can occasionally miss stuff.
If a business critical bug occurs after Live deployment we will build a hotfix which is immediately delivered to your Live environment.
Thank you for understanding!
- We added total and company name to the invoice section of our Showroom API.
- We added grandTotalWithoutTax to our Showroom API.
- We now accept house_number in the ShopAPIv0.
- There was a broken expansion of the stock view, we fixed this so that when you clicked a product under Catalog > Stock the drop-down of warehouses would show properly.
- We re-added the invoiceNumber field back to our Showroom API.
- We made the invoice key in our Showroom API be shown as inv_id.
- We now handle when the basket is empty for Klarna Checkout v3.
- There was an error with media imports (specific to product images), we now make sure that the image exists before showing a preview.
- Supplier Module had a bug where supplier orders did not reflect the alphanumeric currency code. This has been resolved and all orders should now reflect the currency correctly, for example: SEK or USD.
- The scroll position is now persistent across all pages.
- Showroom now respects the option to turn off editing account data and buyers in account details, this is set up in the Centra Showroom plugin in your store settings.
- The new search now makes use of lazy loading, specific to products from the search results for an improved user experience.
- The new search has been improved further: the search section is now fixed and the Select Units button on a product row is much more visible. Clicking on a product image or product name takes the user to the product details page.
- We fixed the typo in the delivery windows filter.
- Accessing a lookbook that has been deleted will no longer make the application freeze, making for a better user experience.
Have You Missed an Update?
You can find all previous Centra Release Notes here!
You can find all previous Newsletters here!
Our Support hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 - 17:00.
Between 12:00 - 13:00 the office is closed for lunch.