Silk VMS v1.2.4 and v1.2.5
We've created articles in our Knowledge Base showing all the functionality added in the two latest version of Silk.
See below for a quick feature list:
- Connect campaigns to multiple markets.
- State taxes for the US and Canadian market.
- Accounts can be connected to warehouse groups.
- Accounts can be flagged as internal.
- Cancelled products can be removed completely from stock.
- Orders and shipment CSV exports are normalized.
- Localization of Tags.
- Improved delivery notes.
- Collections can be inactivated.
- Create shipments with a product filter.
- Order API for integration with shipping partners and others.
- New shipment options.
- CLTV - Customer lifetime value report.
- Commission-to-pay report.
New Delivery window features
- Selectable dates on delivery window
- Create dynamic delivery windows
- Create order on multiple delivery windows
- Split orders by delivery windows
- Update variation type for all items in a delivery window
- Sales Limit on delivery window
New Wholesale features
- Tier Pricing
- Credit card payments, b2b
- Address book for accounts
- Payment terms
New CMS features
Connect articles to price lists and markets
To read the full documentation of Silk VMS v1.2.4 click here. Your KB login is: *|KBUSER|* / *|KBPASS|*
- Selling products through consignation
- PDF invoices and orders attachments
- Fixed price campaigns
- Cancelation of warehouses
- Set reminder titles on invoice and order documents
New wholesale features
- Specify warehouse group while creating orders in Silk back-end
- Create delivery windows that only pull from stock
- Create delivery windows that only link to incoming stock
- Sales stop date for delivery windows
- Inventory by Warehouse Report
New Supplier Module features
- ETD Date
- Shipping and payment terms for suppliers and supplier’s orders
Currency per supplier
To read the full documentation of Silk VMS v1.2.5 click here. Your KB login is: *|KBUSER|* / *|KBPASS|*
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please contact us at email@example.com