Centra Release Notes 2017-08-30 - Sent Aug 30, 2017
Today is the end of the sprint, and all of your demo environments will be updated with the new releases and updates. You will have 3 business days plus the weekend to test all the releases, updates and changes.
On Monday afternoon the new releases will be deployed into your live environments, so please make sure to test. _Don't worry! _We will be busy testing too.
If you experience any issues during the testing period please reach out to our support team for further investigation.
- We have enhanced the technical logging for the Vend module, making it more accurate as well as changed how Centra handles their new API data.
- We have improved the search parameters for invoices to better identify Purchase Order numbers.
- We have limited the length of the Shipwallet field that is sent to Navision. This is to ensure that Navision handles the field correctly.
- The word weight will no longer appear as the weight of the product on delivery notes.
- When the echeck PayPal payment type is used Centra will flag the order as Waiting for Payment.
- Previously Klarna Checkout v3 was not correctly updating the price when a voucher was being used in tax deduct countries. Now Klarna Checkout v3 will correctly update when vouchers are in use.
- We reworked the flag email only sales reps so that transactional emails will no longer be sent to clients automatically if the send auto email is set to no.
- The order sheet list dropdown is now visible above the sticky heard table on smaller screens, this has resolved the z-index issue.
- Loading additional products when scrolling down through the page (also known as lazy loading) did not work on first visit to products page, you had to refresh the page to reactivate the mechanism. Now this function works as expected.
- Previously the Go back to arrow that is visible in the top left corner of the product details page directed you to the products grid, orders and checkout. Now this function will only redirect you to the product grid.
Have You Missed an Update?
You can find all previous Centra Release Notes here!
You can find all previous Showroom Release Notes here!
Our Support hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 - 17:00.
Between 12:00 - 13:00 the office is closed for lunch.