About this article
In Centra clients can place their orders in the front-end showroom. These orders can be placed on available stock inventory or pre-order products. In this article, you will learn how to login and create an order in the front-end showroom.
Placing an order
To place an order in the wholesale frontend, follow the steps below:
- Enter your username and password, click 'Sign in' and you will be redirected to the showroom's start page. Click 'Forgot Password' to get your password sent to your email address
In the header of the showroom you find four links:
- Edit account details - Click the link to edit information about the account you signed in from.
- View order history - Click the link to view your order history.
- Contacts - Click the link to see your supplier's contact information
- Terms & conditions - Click the link to read more about the terms and conditions.
- You may click ' View All' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to a list of all products, and you will be able to add them to your order-sheet there.
- You may also select brand, category and delivery window in the drop-down menus, click 'Load Products' and the products will be displayed below.
In this view you may also sort the products by selecting or deselecting the category-checkboxes to the left.
If you have a voucher code, you may enter it in the 'Add Voucher Code' field to the left under 'Order Summary'.
- Select which brand, category and delivery window you wish to view, click 'Load Products' and the products will be displayed below:
- If you wish to add a product to your order-sheet, click a product you want to add and you will be redirected to this view:
- Select delivery window, variant and enter the number of products you wish to add under 'Input Size Order'
- Means that there is plenty of stock left.
- Means that there are only a few items left in stock.
- Means that this item is currently out of stock.
- Click the - button to add the pieces to your order-sheet.
- Click 'To order-sheet' below the - button and you will be redirected to the order-sheet:
- Click 'Proceed Order' to continue to the checkout:
- Enter the shipping- and invoice address. Confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions by checking the check-box and then click 'Confirm Order'.
- Click 'Finalize Order' in the bottom-right corner to complete your order.