About this article
This article will explain how to place a Wholesale order on multiple delwins at the same time. In this way you can place an order with products from stock, pre-order and supplier orders within the same order.
Creating an order
To create an order for multiple Delwins (delivery windows) follow these steps:
- Go to ACCOUNTS and click the Account you wish to place the order from
- Click 'CREATE SELECTION' in the upper-right corner and this pop-up will appear:
- Choose 'Multiple' in the 'Delivery windows'-list and click 'CREATE SELECTION' in the bottom-right corner
The rest of the order process work in the exakt same way as it usually does (To read more about how to create a Wholesale order, click here).
The only difference is that you have new column; Delwin in which you can select different delivery windows for each product:
Changing Delivery Window(s) on an already placed order
With this feature you can also edit Delwin on an order retroactively, do do this follow these steps:
- Go into an order under SALES -> ORDERS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the 'ORDERED PRODUCTS', click 'DELWIN' and this pop-up will appear:
- In this view you can just change the Delwin in the 'Delwin' column
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom-right corner to complete the changes