Connecting warehouses to markets through Warehouse Groups
This article will help you connect your warehouse to you markets, you completely can control from which warehouse customers/countries will place their orders.
Setting up Warehouse Groups
To set up your warehouse groups, follow these steps:
- Go to 'SYSTEM' -> 'WAREHOUSES' in the footer-menu in Centra.
- Click 'WAREHOUSE GROUPS' in the upper-right corner.
- Open an existing group from the list by clicking it or create a new one by clicking '+WAREHOUSE GROUP' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
In this view you have three main fields; Warehouses, Markets and Default in Stores
- Warehouses - Choose which Warehouse(s) you want to connect in this group.
- Markets - Choose which Markets these Warehouses should be connected to. This is what will decide which customers that place order on which Stock.
- Default in Stores - Choose if this Warehouse should be default in one if your stores. This is important if a customer for some reason would not get a proper ip adress and therefore not a specific market in Centra. Then they will automatically be connected to the default Warehouse Group.
Adding Prio Item
You can also add a so called Prio Item to your warehouse. If you have several Warehouses connected to the same Market you can choose how these warehouse should be prioritized from different countries. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click '+ADD PRIO ITEM' in the bottom-left corner of your Warehouse Group.
- Choose countries in the list to the left by using cmd+click (on mac) and ctrl+click (on pc).
- Then just prioritize the warehouses by drag/drop them in the order you want.
- Click 'SAVE' when your done.