About this article
In the Folder multi-view you may easily add, edit and organize folders. Unlike the 'Folder view' which has a single-folder perspective, the multi-view shows how your folders relate to each other in a tree-organized structure.
Use the Folder multi view
To go to the folder multi-view follow the steps below:
- Click 'CATALOG' in the General section of the top menu.
- Click 'FOLDERS'
- Click 'MULTI WIEW' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view:
This picture shows the grandparent folder ('Men'), the parent folders ('Beachwear', 'Men/Pants' and 'Leisurewear') and children folders ('Shorts', 'Tee' and 'Tank Top')
A short explanation of the different buttons:
- Adds a grandparent, parent or children folder
- Allows you to sort the folders differently
- Deletes the folder
- Edits the folder including name and parent folder
You may also add and edit folders in the folder view. To read more about the folder view, click here.