Released on 20 of June
- Pickup point added to shipping fields
- We had an issue with centra accepting Klarna orders that had been canceled due to mismatched price, this should now be solved.
- Fortnox had issues with some country names, this is now resolved
- Order API image links should now work a lot better
- Customers could in rare cases be signed up for newsletter even if they did not consent.
- Wholesale order filter Remaining value used to deduct for proformas which caused negative values, this is now fixed
- Order API product endpoint should now always try to include info about displays
- Filtering on brands in the showroom now works
- Fixed issue with syncing prepaid invoices to Visma
- Localize option for Facebook feed should now work
- It is now possible to hide invoices from the Sync tab of the Fortnox module
- In some places logged in agents could see all the other centra users, this should no longer be possible.
- Fixed an issue with allocating orders via the allocate popup making it possible to allocate to many products.