Released on 19th of July
- Silk has been renamed to Centra
- Facebook product feed
- New Shop API operation to save the customers address data during the checkout and/or to pre-fill the checkout
- Possibility to retain a customers PayPal session in order to handle the 10486 response code. (If you want to handle this, it also requires adding special handling to your webshop)
- APSIS integration: Added CSS "nomob" for product delimiter
- Centra version visible in the lower left corner
- Added the possibility to hide SKU on Order Confirmation PDF
- Navision could get double order rows if the order contained several sizes of the same product combined with certain discounts
- Consignation module displayed a blank error message when importing orders from a CSV with blank lines, even though the import was successful.
- Consignation module Checkout did not show when items with no stock were removed from the order.
- Shipwallet ID was sometimes forgotten
- File downloads did not always work
- DIBS flexwin integration ignored the suspect flag, suspect orders were not marked as suspect
- Adyen integration: Billing address was not sent for CSE (when the card number fields are integrated into the checkout).