Released on 6 of December
- Posting to checkout fields endpoint now triggers cart abandonment emails. This makes it possible to trigger a cart abandonment email before the customer goes to the payment provider.
- Paypal setup errors are now reported back via the API, applicable when having "Override shipping address" as Yes
- Supplier Orders and Deliveries are now always a single currency. It is no longer possible to choose the currency for shipping and other cost for deliveries, and it is not possible to change the currency in the change price popup for the supplier order.
- OrderAPI now supports updating Serial numbered products when creating and updating shipments.
- VAT Accounts now have transactional data in the SIE4v2 export
- Miinto brand feed did not want to output due to error in Writer-class
- Order Books did not work properly to export due to the PDF-generation library.
- M3 integration should now update Elasticsearch caches more reliably
- Add an error for non-unique campaign uri's
- Spelling corrections in the stock view
- CMS now accepts SVG image uploads