Released on 8th of November
- To easily upload metadata to images in CMS, we can now read metadata from EXIF/IPTC on the images. Let us know if you want this configured for any place in the CMS (if you're uploading many images and have metadata on them already).
- Adding Elasticsearch versions of the customer, account and shipment filters.
- We finally now send push events to webshop when product campaigns starts and stops!
- Invoices with a lot of orders looked bad in both invoice view and PDF:
- If ordernumbers goes above 400 chars, move them to a separate page in the end
- Order numbers in invoice view is now listed with comma, instead of new lines
- Images and files now get proper cache-control settings to make Google PageSpeed more happy.
- Consignment module no longer shows deactivated accounts
- Order Receipt/Confirmation emails sent from the popup behaved badly with certain settings. it should now always just sned to the emails specified in the popup.
- Proper VAT on Rulemailer orders
- Make sure all campaigns are moved over to variations
- Properly fix some issues with CMS-slideshows regarding åäö
- Push-URL on ShopAPI will only try for 30 seconds now
- Send country state to Unifaun properly
- ShopAPI could in some cases with Paypal and Klarna subscribe users that were not supposed to get newsletters.
- "SEND EMAIL" previously had issues with always just sending to salesrep when having certain store settings.
- Hotfix: Category filter did not work properly when filtering on campaigns
- Hotfix: Showroom products were not correctly sorted with elasticsearch. This happened when viewing products from multiple categories at the same time.
- Customers using Elasticsearch were not seeing new orders.
- Hotfix: Checkout API affiliate HTML-snippet is now working properly