Released on 25th of October
- Campaigns are now set on each variant, instead of all variants of a product
- New Slack Webhook plugin, will post info when new orders arrive for a store to a Slack Channel. You can install it by adding the plugin "Slack Webhook" to your store and follow the guide.
- Added working limit for products and stock OrderAPI, which will give you previous and next to iterate through all products
- No more Flash Upload, no Flash needed to upload multiple images to Centra. We recommend uninstalling Flash completely if this was the only reason you needed it.
- Shipwallet and Unifaun now plays nice together, preferred option by Shipwallet is selected when sending to Unifaun. Also Best shipping option was added to Unifaun plugin.
- Added clarification on when auto stock exports are made
- Klarna integrations now report VAT for shipping/handling/voucher on multi VAT orders correctly by splitting the values across the different VAT levels.
- Shipwallet (Ingrid) V2 SIW integration, Centra can now provide consumers of the ShopAPI with the new Shipwallet widget.
- Make sure files uploaded in plugins are transferred over to S3
- SQLi error using
hold:yes/noin filters when searching
- SQLi issues in CMS, properly sanitized everything in CMS article handling
- Proper handling of Klarna Checkout orders to make sure we always capture the proper amount and that the order is modified properly in Klarna Checkout if it differs from Centra
- Discounts in Showroom using (Account Discount, Delwin Discount), (Pricelist Discount) and (Campaign Discount with and without Sale-checkbox) will now be visible differently in the Showroom. Pricelist Discount will modify the price without visible discount. Campaign Discount without Sale ticked will do the same thing. Account/Delwin discount will be visible but not scream "Sale" and Campaign Discount with Sale ticked will mark it's being on sale.
- Showroom API: Orders with an inactive buyer did not have any buyer information
- Showroom API: Some items were not added to the count of items in the order
- Showroom API: Accounts with no warehouse connected to it still showed as having product stock
- Showroom API: SKU search was case sensitive via Elasticsearch