2018-10-24 Issue No: 22
The sprint has ended. You know the drill! For those of you who don't know what the drill is, read here. These releases will be deployed to your Demo environment today (Wednesday), then you'll perform tests and so will we, then next Monday the same releases and any additional bugfixes are deployed to your Live environment.
Once the releases are deployed to your Demo environment we have entered the "testing period". If we or you discover issues or bugs during this period on Demo we will fix them. By the time it comes to Monday any problems found should be fixed, meaning that your Live environments are as bug-free as possible.
It's super important for you to let us know if there is something fishy going on during the testing period and on Mondays deployment! Because, after all, we are only humans and can occasionally miss stuff. If a business critical bug occurs after Live deployment we will build a hotfix which is immediately delivered to your Live environment.
Platform Release Notes
We had reports of the Checkout API not accurately selecting language, this occurred when users were logged in. We have now made sure that when using the Checkout API that it selects the right language whether or not a user is logged in.
Occasionally, when exporting ordersheets the word size was being displayed as the size e.g., Oversize would be displayed as OverL or OverXL, we've now made sure that if the word size is used in a product description it will not be displayed as S, M, L. The actual size of the product will be displayed as usual.
Some PDF order exports were displaying errors when being exported, this was due to images that did not have a product image on the product being substituted with a Coming Soon image that was not configured properly. We have now ensured that if no image is available it will showcase the correct Coming Soon image.
It came to our attention that the Memnon Apport plugin(s) were not receiving phone numbers which meant that end customers were not receiving text message notifications about their shipments. We have ensured that the right tag and number is sent to Memnon Apport so that end consumers receive SMS notifications.
- There were differentiating stock values between the Centra stock view and the Consignation modules stock values. This was because Centra's stock view did not include archived products while the consignation module did. We have adjusted this so that the consignment view shows the same stock values as the Centra stock view.
Sometimes Shipwallet data was not accurately being displayed in the order and shipment views. We have since rectified the issue ensuring that the Shipwallet information is depicted where it is needed
- The plugin Packing List was not displaying size properly when it was selected. Now, we ensure that the size is displayed in the right column when selected.
We now send additional/new fields to Ingrid (formerly Shipwallet) after they adjusted their plugin.
We've added some new fields to the CheckoutAPI specific to customer registration. You will see them as newsletter and customerClubFields. You can always find this information at docs.centra.com.
- We have increased the speed in some key areas within Centra with the intention of optimizing selections, enabling Centra to handle more orders.
Showroom Release Notes
- We had reports of shipping addresses not being 100% visible in the checkout. We have made adjustments so that the full shipping address is displayed.
- We've made adjustments to the product images on the Select Units page. The image(s) will be bigger and reserve the original aspect ratio. This was changed to enable buyers to have a clearer view of the images they wish to purchase in the Centra Showroom.
- We have now added a new row to the checkout summary, this will specify _Subtotal (excl. tax) _and display the value of the order without VAT.
- When clicking the Order Sheet button on the initial product page the open orders now continually load as you scroll down the list. This will enable you to see more of your open orders more quickly than before.
Customer Success & Communications Coordinator
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 17:00 pm
12:00 pm - 13:00 pm the office is closed for lunch
Address: Mälarvarvsbacken 8, 117 33 Stockholm, Sweden