Release Notes - Sent Sep 27, 2017
Today is the end of the sprint, and all of your demo environments will be updated with the new releases and updates. You will have 3 business days plus the weekend to test all the releases, updates and changes.
On Monday afternoon the new releases will be deployed into your live environments, so please make sure to test. _Don't worry! _We will be busy testing too.
If you experience any issues during the testing period please reach out to our support team for further investigation.
- Wholesale order confirmations were not being sent with the link to the order, now all links and PDF attachments will be sent with the email.
- It is now possible to export all customers when you have more than 150,000 customers, we overcame this by using LightExcel for the Customer Export (all large exports).
- Occasionally there was an issue with additional costs from the VAT calculator which gave customers the wrong value. We've improved our logic when handling VAT calculations.
All new product matrix - we have refactored a component which now behaves similar to Excel and Numbers do. This feature now makes it possible to:
- Copy and paste single/multiple cells inside and between matrixes (like in Excel) it's even possible to move the data in that way between Centra Showroom and Excel/Numbers
- Get notifications when saving items in the matrix fails
- Now there is a display tooltip for cells with added and removed elements
We have new filters! Our Showroom API now lets you filter by attributes like color, fit, gender and more.
The application now displays the syncing status loader. When you enter product quantities to the product matrix a subtle loader in the top bar that signifies syncing with the server.
- The product matrix now has a help icon located above the table with quantities. Your users get a notification when they encounter a new matrix for the first time. Clicking on the help icon opens a small module with instructions about copying and pasting values from a spreadsheet.
The product description formatting in the product details page has been fixed and its now possible to display text with bold, underline, strike format, insert headings and so on.
We had a small problem with the checkout page displaying incorrect products and quantities, we have improved the logic so that all product and quantity mapping is correct.
- When you open an order with zero products selected you will now be redirected to the products grid instead of the select units page.
Have You Missed an Update?
You can find all previous Centra Release Notes here!
You can find all previous Showroom Release Notes here!
Our Support hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 - 17:00.
Between 12:00 - 13:00 the office is closed for lunch.