Release Notes - Sent Oct 11, 2017
Yes, another sprint has ended! And all of your demo environments will be updated with the new releases and updates. You will have 3 business days plus the weekend to test all the releases, updates and changes.
On Monday afternoon the new releases will be deployed into your live environments, so please make sure to test. _Don't worry! _We will be busy testing too.
If you experience any issues during the testing period please reach out to our support team for further investigation.
This sprint there are no helpful gifs!
- The Fortnox integration now handles multitax within the same invoice (more than one VAT percentage) whereas before it was only capable of handling one tax group in one invoice.
- You are now able to deselect measurement charts from products by using the batch action.
- Report attachments in emails weren't being attached properly, neither were auto-generated report attachments. This was due to how the content-storage stored the attachments, now all attachments get sent through.
- Klarna, SIE4, Visma and E-conomic were not handling shipping and voucher costs properly because they were not getting correct distribution of tax levels, now they distribute the correct levels per shipping and vouchers.
- We now make sure that the shipwallet option shows up in ES (elasticsearch). Additionally we now send order_modiefied correctly yo Shipwallet v1.
- We now correctly keep or switch to the proper payment plugin, if we get a notification from the payment provider and the plugin differentiate from the current selection. Previously it was possible to switch between plugins of the same provider, like Adyen, but this will now longer happen.
- We will be rolling out much quicker order listings, we're doing the same thing for shipments, invoices, customers and accounts shortly and you _will _notice a real improvement in speed when completed.
- The layout of product filters has been improved. You will notice that each column of filters is only 7 elements high, vertical line separators and you will see less whitespace. All these limitations makes this fix work on large and small screens.
Have You Missed an Update?
You can find all previous Release Notes here!
You can find all previous Newsletters here!
Our Support hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 - 17:00.
Between 12:00 - 13:00 the office is closed for lunch.
Do you have a support query or question? Give us a call on +46 (0) 8 720 33 33 or write to us!