We have finished another two week sprint! You know the drill. These releases will be deployed to your Demo environment today (Wednesday), then you perform tests and so will we, then next Monday the same releases and any additional bugfixes are deployed to your Live environment.
Once the releases are deployed to your Demo environment we have entered the "testing period". If we or you discover issues or bugs during this period on Demo we will fix them.
By the time it comes to Monday any problems found should be fixed meaning that yourLive environments are as bug free as possible. It's super important for you to let us kknow if there is something fishy going on during the testing period and on Monday's deployment! Because, after all we are only humans and can occasionally miss stuff.
If a business critical bug occurs after Live deployment we will create a hotfix which is immediately delivered to your Live environment.
Thank you for understanding!
- You can now easily upload metadata to images in the CMS module and we can read metadata from EXIF/IPTC on the images. Reach out if you want this configured in any place in your CMS module (if you're uploading many images and have metadata on them already).
- We've added Elasticsearch filters to customer, account and shipment tabs. This is going to make these areas load faster.
- We now send push events to your webshop when products campaigns start and finish. This will trigger an auto-cache refresh and update your webshop to reflect the campaigns beginning or ending.
- We've fixed how you see the invoice view and invoice PDF's:
If there are more than 400 characters, we will automatically move them to a separate page at the end of the invoice
- Now order numbers in the invoice view are listed with a comma instead of a new line.
- Images and files now get get proper cache-control settings to make Google PageSpeed better.
- The consignment module no longer shows deactivated accounts.
- ShopAPI could in some cases with PayPal and Klarna subscribe users that were not supposed to get newsletters. We no longer auto-subscribe users to newsletter.
- Customer that have Elasticsearch enabled had issues with auto-updating the order view. Now whenever an order is placed the order view will update.
- Rulemailer was picking up small rounding errors in relation to VAT. Now Rulemailer gets the correct VAT.
- The CMS-slideshows had a temporary error handling characters like åäö, it now handles them as usual.
- We now have multiple VAT sums displayed as a lis in the checkout/order summary view.
- You can now edit account billing addresses!
Changes (no bugs this sprint):
- We changed the matrix row layout and the product header in the units view, now with the possibility to view the full image on hover.
Have You Missed an Update?
You can find all previous Centra Release Notes here!
You can find all previous Newsletters here!
Our Support hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 - 17:00.
Between 12:00 - 13:00 the office is closed for lunch.