Estimated Reading Time: 8 Min
The 18th sprint finished up yesterday! That means today all of your DEMO environments will be updated with all the new releases that were completed during the sprint. You will have 3 business days to test all the releases plus the weekend.
afternoon these releases will be deployed into your LIVE environments, so please make sure to test. Don't worry! We will be busy testing too.
If you experience any issues during this testing stage please reach out to our support team for further investigation.
Centra: Feature Changes
- Silk has been renamed to Centra!
- Facebook Product Feed.
- New Shop API operation to save the customers address data during the checkout and/or to pre-fill the checkout.
- Possibility to retain a customers PayPal session in order to handle the 10486 response code.
- APSIS integration: Added CSS "nomob" for product delimiter.
- Centra version visible in the lower left corner.
- Added the possibility to hide SKU on the Order Confirmation PDF.
- Navision now gets one order row if an order contains multiple sizes of the same product with discounts.
- Consignation now shows the correct EANS if an imported CSV fails.
- Shipwallet ID no longer forgotten.
- File downloads work.
- DIBS flexwin integration no longer ignores the suspect flag, resulting in placing the order in an "On Hold" status.
- Adyen integration: Billing address now sent for CSE.
- Showroom is now available on iPad - the responsiveness issues have been fixed and experience on smaller devices improved.
- Share order via email modal renders correctly on Safari.
- Fixed keyboard navigation in matrixes not working at it supposed to.
- Copy-pastable lookbook links are always correct now.
Have You Missed Something?
Now you can find all previous newsletters and release notes in one place!
- This link will take you to all previous newsletters.
- This link will take you to all previous updates.
Need to add a colleague?
You’re receiving this because you’re a Centra customer. If there are others within your organization who should also be receiving product updates, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Support hours are:
**During our office is closed for lunch.
Centra provides weekend support for business critical issues. They are: Site(s) Down, Customers unable to complete orders and Problems with the checkout. If you experience one of these issues call here. All other support queries will be handled during regular office hours.