About this article
In this article you will learn how to set the shipping prices for your products for different countries.
When creating Flatrate Shipping you enter the shipping costs for each country and this price with be constant, no matter what the size or weight of the package will be.
To read more about how to create Range shipping, click here.
Creating a shipping list
To create a Retail shipping list follow the steps below:
- Click 'SETUP' under the Retail section of the top menu.
- Click 'SHIPPING'
- Click '+FLATRATE' in the upper-right corner and you will be redirected to this view. (To read more about the Shipping Multi View, click here).
Enter the following information:
- Name - Enter the name of the shipping list
- Comment - You may add an optional comment to you shipping list
- Currency - Choose currency for your shipping list
- Active in store - Choose the store for your shipping list
If no shipping cost is entered for a country, customers from this country will not be able able to buy products in that currency. If you wish to create free shipping for a country you just enter '0' as shipping price.
- Then enter the shipping cost to your countries of choice in the 'Shipping Cost' list below. These prices should be in the same currency you chose above for your shipping list.
- Click 'SAVE' in the bottom- or upper-right corner.